With a lot of more buzz on this year’s show floor and programme, delegates can look forward to a compelling IT&CM Asia and CTW Asia-Pacific 2022. Aside from business and knowledge components, this year’s programme features a wide array of sponsorbacked engagements such as the opening ceremony and welcome reception, brand engagements, entertaining in-booth activities, and lucky draws. The show is delighted to welcome 312 in-person and remote Exhibitors from 132 exhibiting companies and organisations from 23 countries/territories along with 387 in-person and remote MICE, Association and Corporate Buyers from 56 countries/territories. As the tourism industry gears towards recovery, Exhibitors from Thailand, Philippines, Hong Kong SAR, Japan and South Korea helms the largest exhibiting pavilions to showcase what they have to offer.
Captive Outreach In-Person
Kicking off IT&CM Asia and CTW Asia-Pacific 2022 is Thailand Convention & Exhibition Bureau (TCEB)’s hosting of the Opening Ceremony and Welcome Reception at the Bangkok Convention Centre on the evening of the first event day, aimed at showcasing Thailand’s vibrant, creative and inspiring art scene. To share their latest brand highlights and developments with MICE, Association and Corporate buyers and media, NTOs such as Thailand Convention & Exhibition Bureau (TCEB), MEET Taiwan, Tourism Promotions Board, Philippines (TPB), Promotion Bureau of the Principality of Monaco – Asia, Korea Tourism Organization, Incheon Tourism Organization and Gyeonggi Tourism Organization will share during their 30-minute sessions Brand Engagement slots on 21 and 22 September.
Exciting In-Booth Activities and Buyers’ Incentive
All delegates, especially buyers, can look forward to a buzzing show floor, filled with an extensive line-up of in-booth activities.
At the Thailand Convention and Exhibition Bureau:
- CustoMICE: Discover MICE Destination as your style with photo gimmick
- Magic MICE Destination: Take selfie with the Magic Thailand AR Graffiti and receive “Thai Dessert Soap”
- Experience DIY craft time with Taipei City Government and get a special token by filling up a questionnaire. Win lucky draw prizes sponsored by Arcadia Travel Co., Ltd in the booth.
Taiwan Tourism Bureau
Join in on their ribbon-cutting ceremony o Experience Taiwan in 360° with a virtual reality experience
- Listen why Taiwan is the perfect place for MICE and stand a chance to get a special gift
- Get crafty or try your luck with a variety of fun activities and games Collaboration with established brands has played a significant role to ensure that attendees are actively engaged during the show. Upon completing their fulfillments and utilising the event app to rate their appointments, all buyers get a chance to walk away with reward prizes including hotel stays in Bangkok, Philippines, Hong Kong SAR and more. If you would like to procure, network and learn at IT&CM Asia and CTW Asia-Pacific 2022, join us from 20 – 22 September at Bangkok, Thailand and 20 – 28 September virtually. The leading MICE event is co-located with CTW Asia-Pacific – The Leading Corporate Travel Management Conference for the Asia-Pacific.
About IT&CMA 2022
Established in 1993, IT&CM Asia is at the forefront of fostering MICE growth opportunities for the Asia-Pacific and beyond. Its multi-faceted programme engages regional and international industry suppliers and buyers in the realms of business, education and networking. IT&CM Asia also features dedicated platforms designed around the interests of valuable MICE niche segments, enabling the event to consistently deliver a delegate profile that is both relevant and dynamic. IT&CM Asia remains uniquely positioned as the only global event with the largest exhibition showcase of AsiaPacific MICE suppliers. The show is part of the IT&CM Events series. Co-located with CTW Asia-Pacific, IT&CM Asia is part of the IT&CM Events series organised by TTG Events, a business group of TTG Asia Media. IT&CM Asia and CTW Asia-Pacific is Asia-Pacific’s Only Doublebill Event in MICE and Corporate Travel. Both events have been co-locating since 2004, offering its delegates an unparalleled platform to do business, learn and network.